Friday 20 November 2009

[Week IX]-Writing Practice-A Memorable Trip

Everyone should have their own memorable trip with their family,friends,or anyone and I would to share one of my memorable trip.It was when I graduated from my junior high school we had a trip to bali by bus and visited many places around java before finally arrived at bali.

It was a great trip because I can visit many places that I haven't visited before and I realized Indonesia have many places that worthy to visit.One of the most memorable moment that I remember is when we at Mt. Bromo , we woke up at 4 and took jeep to go to the Bromo's hill and climb it for a few to see a wonderful sunrise.The weather at that time was really cold and when the sun rise it really make us happy because the weather became a little warm , when we waiting for the sun rises many people around there sold edelweiss.At bali itself we visit many pure and beaches.

In short,the trip was really wonderful we spent 10 days and visited several city such as; bromo , jogja ,bali , and surabaya.At that vacation I really learn many things especially the culture of some city and I would like to have another trip to travel all city in Indonesia.

No comments: