Thursday 26 November 2009

[Week IX] Writing Practice

Why I want to become a programmer

There are many jobs in this world where people spend their time at there to earn money to fulfill their needs. To reach that I choose programmer as my future job because It is very interesting and I am capable of doing it. In order to become a programmer, I should finish my study first and find a job to work in a firm. When I become a really programmer, I will make an useful program so that people will satisfied with my work.

Many people said that working as a programmer is very good that is why I want to study this major and it is because I have learn and interested in it. Although I like programming, sometimes it makes me very boring to do it. It is because I need to spend a lot of time to think how to finish the program. Usually I do the program step by step so that I won't make a lot of mistakes. If I get a problem in doing it, I will look for the clue in the book or ask my friends how to solve the problem.

Finally, the reasons why I want to be a programmer are it is very interesting and I'm capable to do it. To reach as a programmer I should study as good as I can, so that my dream will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment