Monday 30 November 2009

[Week IX] Writing Practice Ch 13 - A memorable vacation / trip / adventure

This is about a vacation that I, my sister, and a friend of mine took. We tough that it will be an interesting one, until an accident happened. It was all started when we decided to take a trip to Bali for 2 days. After we arrived, we went to the place where we were going to stay. It’s more like a cottage and it’s a beautiful place. In the afternoon we spent our time out side the cottage, and went back around 6 p.m.

When we arrived, we took a bath and ate noodles. Then we talked about many things, but my sister and my friend were talking so loud that I said, “Can’t you two just turn your voice down? You’re like a screaming …..”. People in Bali believe that if you say a ghost’s name, it will show itself, so I stopped my sentence because I almost say a ghost name. Nevertheless, I accidentally said it because they forced me to say it.

While all of us became silence, suddenly someone knocked our door. We became panic and we pushed each other to open the door. As we opened the door, we saw that it was just an employee bringing some water for us. We give a very relived expression as if we had been saved from death, but then I saw someone else. It’s a girl with a long hair and a pale face. She was trying to get in to the cottage, although she failed. Then the girl followed the employee away. It was so frightening for me that I was speechless for a couple of minutes. I asked the others about the girl, but they said they only saw the employee. That night, we turn the lights on to get some sleep.

In the morning, I ask an employee there about that night while the others are still packing. He said that ghost could not enter the cottage because they had already gave a barrier around it. I was so shocked and I’m glad that I only stayed there for 1 night.

No comments:

Post a Comment