Friday 20 November 2009

[Week IX] - Writting Practice


A Memorable Trip


My most memorable trip is when I went to UI with my friend to buy a book of Introduction to IT. Since the original book sold in Binus is too expensive, I rather search it and other books too in UI. That trip always makes me smile whenever I reminisce it. What is so special of buying a book in UI? I feel so much adventure at that time. I went there with a train, which was only the second times I used such train. It was so crowded that I could hardly breath in the train. And I almost lost my balance in that train because it moves so fast and I tried to act as if I were fine. I tried to hang on my friend's shoulder since there were no pole left for me to hold so that I would not fall. But that was the best part, actually. After I found my book, we went to some mosque outside UI and were about to pray. While waiting for the adzan, we sat behind the mosque enjoying the beautiful view that Jakarta would never have. It was very relaxing, and that what makes me wanted to go over and over and over again to UI. We spent most of our time there. Another fun thing that I found there was when I went to some forest which leads to the big sign of "Universitas Indonesia". Along the forest, there were many cotton trees everywhere I looked around and it was a bit scary because there were no one but us in that forest. Even though I never like to go to such place, especially with something to do with 'nature', I was really excited at that time. When we reach the signboard, we take pictures as much as we want. After that, we went back home. We saw many deers on our way back to the train station, and they were all very cute. I would never forget such trip and I will go back to the place behind the mosque again soon.

No comments: